FreshBed is looking for a Financial Controller that also keeps a cool head under pressure.
FreshBed is a fast-growing manufacturer of luxurious, advanced sleeping systems. We produce and sell innovative sleeping systems with individual temperature control combined with active airflow technology and HEPA filter. In a FreshBed you sleep faster, deeper, and longer, you are not too hot or too cold, you have little or no problems with perspiration, and you are surrounded by purified air. FreshBed is located in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, but you can also (partly) work from home.
Do you want to be part of our adventure by contributing to the further growth of our great company? Then read on and apply.
What is the challenge as a Financial Controller within FreshBed?
As a Financial Controller, you will independently ensure that all parts of the bookkeeping are running smoothly so that the general ledger accounts are complete and correct at all times, pay debtors on time, creditors are paid on time and tax returns are submitted on time. The end of the month is the busiest and most hectic period and at that time it is important that you have the correct figures and analyzes ready so that the right decisions and decisions can be made within the MT. In addition, it is an important analytical and advisory function with regard to deviations and points for improvement in the financial administration and processes.
Your most important tasks include:
- Managing the complete accounting from A to Z in Exact.
- Ensuring an optimal organization of the financial work processes and documentation.
- Book and especially check the purchase and sales invoices, and you are the point of contact for questions.
- Preparation of periodic closings and reports and margin analyzes.
- Keeping track of the BOM including purchase and sales prices in consultation with Supply Chain.
- Ensuring the consolidation of FreshBed Group.
- Point of contact for external (international) parties for financial related matters.
- Preparing cash forecasts and coordinating the development of budgets and forecasts.
- Part of projects that are organization-wide and in which your finance expertise can be used (e.g. tapping into new international new markets).
What do you need to be successful as a Financial Controller within FreshBed?
- A completed education at bachelor level in finance, control, or accountancy.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position within an international Scale-up product-oriented environment.
- Good knowledge of Exact and master in Excel.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
- As a Financial Controller you have good communication skills, are highly proactive, hands-on, analytical, a real team player who can also work independently.
What can FreshBed offer you?
A challenging job within a fast-growing (international) company, of course against competitive terms of employment & perks. You will be part of an enthusiastic and enterprising team, and we offer you plenty of room to further develop your skills!
Send your resume together with a motivation letter to email@example.com