We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Development & Engineering Intern for 4 to 5 days a week.
FreshBed is a fast-growing manufacturer of luxurious, advanced sleeping systems. We produce and sell innovative sleeping systems with individual temperature control combined with active airflow technology and HEPA filter. In a FreshBed you sleep faster, deeper, and longer, you are not too hot or too cold, you have little or no problems with perspiration, and you are surrounded by purified air.
FreshBed is located in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, but you can also (partly) work from home.
Do you want to be part of our adventure by contributing to the further growth of our great company? Then read on and apply.
This will be your assignment:
Realizing a measurement setup to gain even better insight into the temperature and airflow of the FreshBed. During your assignment, you will learn a lot about air displacement, heat transfer, and the FreshBed ‘best sleeping experience’. You will work in a multidisciplinary team of mechanical and electrical specialists.
Who we are looking for:
- You are following a higher vocational or university education (Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering / Industrial Design)
- You are a team player with a lot of initiative
- You keep working independently
- You are solution-oriented and have a hands-on mentality
- You like to pioneer, because we are still under construction
Not totally unimportant:
- Internship fee € 400
- Possibility to work (partly) from home
- Space and guidance for your study assignment
- Fun and challenge
Send your resume together with a motivation letter to [email protected]