FreshBed is looking for a versatile Supply Chain Engineer.
FreshBed is a fast-growing manufacturer of luxurious, advanced sleeping systems. We produce and sell innovative sleeping systems with individual temperature control combined with active airflow technology and HEPA filter. In a FreshBed you sleep faster, deeper, and longer, you are not too hot or too cold, you have little or no problems with perspiration, and you are surrounded by purified air.
Do you want to be part of our adventure by contributing to the further growth of our great company? Then read on and apply.
What are your most important tasks as a Supply Chain Engineer?
- Coordinate the total Supply Chain planning from A to Z.
- Ensuring structured operational Supply Chain processes between suppliers and the logistics service provider.
- Implement, monitor, and optimize FreshBed’s established quality standards within the Supply Chain process.
- Proactive communication between suppliers and suppliers, logistics service providers, and customers about the delivery of orders based on the agreed delivery times and quality requirements.
- Ensure that the Supply Chain administration is up-to-date and the associated legal formalities are accurately applied.
- Is the first point of contact for suppliers and suppliers with regard to questions and ensures that all parties involved (internal and external) are and remain well-informed about the Supply Chain planning.
- In consultation with the MT of FreshBed, making agreements with suppliers and suppliers about minimum stocks (tactical purchasing) in line with the order portfolio & forecast.
- Anticipate disruptions and opportunities in the Supply Chain process and make recommendations to the MT for points for improvement.
- Analyze the Supply Chain capacities, risks, lead times, and flexibility and implement optimizations where necessary.
- Pro-active support of the digitization of the Supply Chain process based on insights and analyzes of available Supply Chain data.
What do you need to be successful as a Supply Chain Engineer?
- Bachelor working and thinking level.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within a dynamic product-oriented environment.
- Experience with Supply Chain Planning of luxury goods is preferred.
- Experience with setting up and implementing international Supply Chain processes (Europe – Middle East – US).
- Communicative; orally and in writing in Dutch and English.
- Accurate, analytical, and customer-oriented.
- Knowledge and expertise of quality management processes.
- Strong problem-solving ability with a can-do mentality.
- Team player with a great sense of responsibility.
What can FreshBed offer you?
A challenging job within a fast-growing (international) company, of course against competitive terms of employment. You will be part of an enthusiastic and enterprising team and we offer you plenty of room to further develop your skills!
FreshBed is located in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel, but as a Supply Chain Engineer, you will be stationed at our logistics partner LV Warehousing in Rotterdam.
Send your resume together with a motivation letter to email@example.com